Wednesday, April 4, 2007

FRIDAY MEANS FLYDAY>>>>


So it's been a while... but you know " style is eternal."




Chic'anista Bintu (red baby) just doesn't have time for small talk, she's major so take notes if u have enough paper!! You all are worthless;)




























The name is " Zenobia" but clearly she's "FAB Chic " Go PAISLEY PRINT! Not to mention that SATIN PUMP, top that bitches, tres chic!



The only thing Chic about Rocsi from 106bet is her outfit, love the extra. full. denim .trousers w/a crisp white ruffled blouse... SOmebody slaughter me if she pretends to speak ( GED....hmm could of fooled me ;)!

Now what did I tell you about Polka Dot? Just look at the flawless execution of the full LINEN trousers, Gooo Eunice u are outchic w/o even trying!!!

Rona is a rockstar who knows how to take a black dress and make it her own!!!




Don't get it twisted this is a lady of the D.I.V.A.S organiztion coming out w/ a got damn BANG! Look at those Pleats w/ the mini skirt...







She'll kick your a$%!!!

"CHIC DUO"!!! Don't call em' Paris & Nicole....







































AWWW SHIT! I'ts another " It Shoe">>DC


























RING THE ALARM... Piss on us again b/c yellow is the color baby... by the way that's called A Trench to your left;)


















YUMMY!!! I AMOUR ORANGES!












When evrything is dull in an outfit... just belt that sh*t out & ur instantly chic, follow by example( to the left, to the left)!!
Tune in next time... Like Tomorrow!


5 comments:

BeautyinBaltimore said...

I love love the sister with the bright red locks. I also love all of the sneakers. I saw the link at cranberry and now I will give you a link from my blog.Keep up the good work and please don't make us wait again.

Mari said...

WOW!
Very impressive.

DivineLavender said...

I want some satin pumps....I got to step it up in those!


Love this!


Speechless but you said it all by showing it all!

matt williams said...

Please update.

SICK. said...

i love i love i love your blog.
everybody has such amazing style! ahhh.

anyways, keep it up!