Sunday, April 15, 2007

!"SO WHAT? I'M A STUDENT!"

I'm a Got DAMN STUDENT be Patient!! ( referring to the arrival of a new post, finally ;)
These 3 students are just freakin' outrageously chic individuals! Don't u love the simple black dress & the daisy bike? This dude owns his look to the fullest!
White SOcks +Loafers+bellbottems +vintage T= outchic style !! I love it Fcukers!!!
SHOW OFF ur BARE MID- DRIFTS!
Spotted this pump it up chic lady in the sub/train. Why not tuck ur leggings into ur Vanilla PUMPS?
Top it off with sweet Vanilla Framed Shades;) scrumptious***



ALANA- LUCRETIA isn't afraid of her inner *ZEBRA* but u should be if u don't have the confidence to piss on the Haters!!

" I think I'll drive my strawberry PINK Jag w/ my GOLD FENDI mirror shades to class"



HAWK IT OUT?!
GO TONI RENEE' if u haven't recongnized it's all about the Glam Life... U know suede kicks & Shimmy Shimmer!






GO PAISLEY PRINT & DETAIL!!!!!

PISS PISS;)

SUEDE KICKS & ALL = THE GLAM LIFE





DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK! PLAID PLAID PLAID


CAMO CHIC




DUHHHH, haven't U noticed "TURQUOIS" is the IT COLOR... "the finest specimens come from PErsia"^^^






COOL RINGS FOXY...






GLAM GLAM DAMN!



Lose those inhibitions & release your Fierce inner TIGER!!








CAMO CAMO CHIC

PLAY THAT DAMN GUITAR W/ yo' CAMO CHUCKS!




This is one of T O N I 's ( neon cheetah halter)own designs. WE DON'T need ur fashion institute !WE HAVE HOWARD UNIVERSITY!!!




8 comments:

BeautyinBaltimore said...

Thank God your back. I love love love it.

RICOSUAVEatl said...

I fox with yo blogs...Im just waiting for my pic...lol...

Hella Tuff Street Style said...

YAY! I love that you love my bike!

xoxo
Jess
HU JR
Annex

DivineLavender said...

Perfect again. We don't mind you are a student we just are thirsty for more Chic at HU!

LENNY FORTE' said...

Thank U everyone for all the love sorry it's taking me so long to reply and publish a new post its final time... Rico lol it's not hard to get a pic ;)

matt williams said...

Lennie Why not put a couple of pictures a day. That way those of us who visit daily will have something to look at.

MK said...

dayum these kids dress soo cute! love those blue and gold platform wedges.
yeah i think a couple pics once in a while is a good idea, give us a lil sumthin sumthin! :)

Panda Head said...

please come back in the fall!

http://www.brightestyoungthings.com/style/dc-style-sourcing-outrageously-chic-hu