Thursday, March 29, 2007

** BABY. STARS R NOT BLIND**


POW! MUTHA-SNEAKERS!! Give it up to the fantastic cast for today!!! { applause.... alright cut it!}







Don't you for a second judge this " outchic Hottie," Sunshine after all a Benz is an excellent accessory for the FRAGILE little STARS of Chic'ness***







LABEL WHORES WILL BE TOLERATED!!!



uhh ohh..it's the "IT SHOE" ( above the limes)> CREATIVE RECREATION if ya don't know ask somebody MORONS!




BETCHA can't keep up w/ this " BOSSY Chic'anista," TONI, GO FLORAL PRINT woo hoo!!!


WE AIN"T LOOKIN AT YALL WE LOOKIN PAST YALL!! duhh..






I told u she'd be back {whisper} her name is LUCRETIA B. MOTT... "damn she'll never be dead her style is eternal," FOOLS**







PISS ON ME- It's all about any pigment of YELLOW... aren't these ladies lovely.

HU was graced w/ " effortlessly chic" visitors today, & U better not judge these "cool kids" ( did u spot em?) they fit right in! I adore the net stockings, dudes yellow/red/black combo, and miss aqua green rockin' ash toned peep- toe kitten heels, HAUTE!











" STREET CHIC"***









Can I borrow those chucks around ur neck? U sexy shark!


Aren't these kicks super outrageous? Plus the flawless regal watch that compliments the attire.*Josh*
Just look at FOXY's cutesie pencil- skirt jumper ( above) chiiccc...









I warned u stars r not blind, see em'?
" BOHO CHIC" is all necessary under the sun, I love it! Check out their toe work Naima struts in sandals, & look at Jill's mocs, wow. " Where can I find this stuff"? HAA, u won't it's all one of kind, baby.

"


She reps N.O, that city is so jazzy, I love it. Remember only The Devil ignores poor people. BUSH! & to think he doesn't even where PRADA, no? BITCH! yeah I said... KILL ME.?
























ANDY WARHOL TOTE ANYONE(above)? HE was BA-NAN-AS, we're both wackos & I love it;)






" SKATEBOARDER CHIC." Just look at that rock star belt & chain, SUPERB.











If ANYONE says polka-dot is out... smack the sh*t out of em'...polka is eternal***

She's ready for WAR in her Gladiator Flats ( above), they are great for obnoxious leg baring.



I LOVE ALL HAIR, but especially the Afro look it's so powerful yet feminine. " BLACK POWER CHIC"... rock on!













9 comments:

MissJ said...

I'm loving the green coat in the first photo. The colour just pops! Oh, and I'm adding you to my blog. I love street style blogs. There aren't too many that focus on Black style so Keep this up.

Charreah said...

love the blog! I knew Howard was fly but seeing all these pics together almost bought a tear. And yes, Polka Dots are definitely everlasting. bought three dresses over break and just realized they were ALL polka dotted...

Anonymous said...

luving those pics man, they'r quite random but nice. as a matter of fact ur blog concept is cool. keep it comin cos i'll be comin round evry once in while, seriously.

Ra said...

It's the dude with the black-red-yellow shoes combo!!

I'm back in England know, and i have to say not only does Howard University absolutely RAWK but so do all the students like yerself.

Keep taking photos of chic peeps, because lord knows the world needs to get some original fashion sense!

much love
-Ra aka Richard

LENNY FORTE' said...

THANK U THANK U ALL!! PLEASE CONTINUE TO TUNE IN FOR your daily dose of style;) Thanks for visiting HU Ra, cool I didn't know u came all the way from England! I'm glad u had a good time here, keep being outchic dude;)

F.O.S-- full of swagga said...

AWH shxt!
i finally saw the site.
im the hispanic chiq you took a picture of w/ the NBC shirt + skirt [remember?!]
hope you do! hehe.
upload the newer pictures pa!
muahs.
god bless

BeautyinBaltimore said...

I am so feeling this blog. You most def get a link.

DivineLavender said...

I am with Beauty....I am so vibin' with this blog....another link!


I just felt like you brought me to the quad on this......I am there.


Thanks you I love my people and how we did it!

Leslie Nicole said...

I have only one word for this blog .....

VICIOUS AS HELL,
okay that was 3 but .... keep it up. This shows that people of color are the flyest fashionistas/fashionistos on the planet!!!!!!!!