Monday, March 26, 2007

The hu saga continues...





So today was an average ol' Monday, but of course that didn't stop some HU students from being tres chic, no. I need to expand my balls and ask more freaks for pics; I saw a couple or stylish weirdos in Georgetown today. This is a blog for all shapes, colors, sizes, preferences, and genders so it's time to get liberated in the coming posts;) I love green, love the vintage backpack, ostrich ballet flats, colorful zip jackets, and the absurd usage of gold! Plus Will's fly a@# hair & V shades.










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this... It was nice meeting you today.
-The Yellow Polka Dot Girl
(Jillian Green)

MissJ said...

I see some familiar faces! Glad to see the Springfest models keeping it glam on the catwalk and off! Love this blog Lenny. You are gonna love the fahion show next week!

lots of love,
jaja

LENNY FORTE' said...

I can't wait for the show!!!!!